Saturday, June 16, 2007

First Post!

Hello and welcome to Gotta Keep It Off!

I'm using this blog as a tool to help keep me motivated and accountable after losing almost 130 pounds.

I've been following the Weight Watchers weight loss program for almost 14 months now, and I reached my goal weight four and a half weeks ago. Shortly I'll achieve "lifetime" status and that's when the real fun begins - trying to maintain my new weight for the rest of my life.

Over time I hope to update this blog with tales of my maintenance journey, tips, tricks and stories from my weight loss saga, recipes and other food related ramblings, and unsolicited opinions and musings on completely unrelated topics that interest me and, quite possibly, you.

With any luck, anyone who stumbles across this site will find it semi-entertaining, somewhat informational, and possibly inspirational. Please take the time to leave a comment and let me know what you think. I'd appreciate it.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: