Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Labor Day Challenge Update

To recap, last Tuesday I joined a challenge on the WeightWatchers.com message boards that lasts through Labor Day. Most people select weight goals, but since I'm a lifetime member, I set the following goals to meet for the challenge:

#1 - Walk 3 days a week minimum, at least 30 minutes.

#2 - Post to this blog at least 5 days a week

#3 - Follow Weight Watchers' 8 Good Health Guidelines every day

I'm happy to say that I made each one of these goals this week!

I walked 35 minutes (& ran 10 minutes) on Sunday, 60 minutes yesterday and 30 minutes today. I also posted to the blog Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday, yesterday and today, and I completed all 8 Good Health Guidelines every day this week.

Now let's see if I can string two weeks together! And it's never too late to join in if you'd like. Just post your goals for Labor Day in the comment section and stop back to update your results each week.

No comments: