Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Weigh In: Week 64

Last Week: 161.6 lbs.
This Week: 160.8 lbs.
Change: Down 0.8 lbs.

Starting Weight: 292.0 lbs.
Total Weight Lost: 131.2 lbs.
Starting BMI: 43.2 (Morbidly Obese)
Current BMI: 23.8 (Normal)

Started WW: 25 April 2006
Reached Goal: 15 May 2007
Started Core: 13 June 2007
Reached Lifetime: 26 June 2007

Since hitting lifetime I've been down, then up, then down again. Some folks call that maintaining, and it sounds good to me. I'm very comfortable with where my weight is and I don't mind if it swings up or down a little bit each week, as long as it doesn't wander too far in either direction.

This weekend may be a bit of a challenge, though. We'll be on the road Saturday and Sunday, driving up to the Boston area, picking up our son and heading back down into Connecticut where we'll lay over in Mystic for the night. Then early Sunday afternoon we'll get back on the road and head home to South Jersey.

I'll definitely be spending a little time between now and then planning out some easy to pack meals to bring along. Stay tuned for updates as the weekend draws closer...

4 comments:

TB--Milwaukee said...

You certainly are an inspiration. Hope to be in your shoes sooner than later. Only hope they fit!

Skinny Guy said...

Keep up your own good work and you'll find that your own shoes fit you much better than mine ever will.

Slowmo said...

HOLY SMOKE MAN! I would never know that those pictures are of the same guy. WOW that scares me about my after pictures. I kind of look like you in the before and I am just past my half way point in my weight loss journey. I look at myself in the mirror and I can't believe it is me. I don't know if you ever saw yourself as a thin guy in your life but the last time I was close was when I was a senior in HS. At 202 back then I thought I looked thin. I have no clue how I will look when I get to onederland.

Loucnn

Skinny Guy said...

Thanks, Lou!