Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Weigh In: Week 65

Last Week: 160.8 lbs.
This Week: 161.4 lbs.
Change: Up 0.6 lbs.

Starting Weight: 292.0 lbs.
Total Weight Lost: 130.6 lbs.
Starting BMI: 43.2 (Morbidly Obese)
Current BMI: 23.9 (Normal)

Started WW: 25 April 2006
Reached Goal: 15 May 2007
Started Core: 13 June 2007
Reached Lifetime: 26 June 2007

I'm up a little this week, and even though I had some pizza and beer in Connecticut this weekend, I don't think that's the reason. I just have a feeling that I'm not going to be one of those people who's weight stays at one number all the time. As long as I'm within a certain range I'll be fine.

Of course, there's another challenge coming up this weekend. A local establishment is having a clam bake that we've been invited to attend. I don't know any of the details as my wife found out about it through one of her coworkers and she made all of the arrangements. It does sound like a great time, though, so I'm looking forward to it. As always, I'll let you know how I did.

2 comments:

TB--Milwaukee said...

I see you switched to core after you reached lifetime. How is it going? I feel that I eat too many carbs: bread, bagels, buns right now to give it a try plus I like the flexibility of the flex plan.

Skinny Guy said...

Flex helped me re-learn what a proper portion size was and as time went on I began to eat more and more food from the Core list anyway, mainly because most of the foods on the list gave me more "bang" for the points.

Also, when you are doing Core during maintenance, you get an extra 28 weekly points in addition to the 35 you get when you're in losing mode.

I do really enjoy the freedom of not having to measure and count every single thing I eat now. I'm not sure how successful I would have been if I had started WW on Core, though, because at the time I still hadn't learned portion sizes or how to listen to my body when I was no longer hungry.