Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Weigh In: Week 69

Last Week: 160.0 lbs.
This Week: 159.6 lbs.
Change: Down 0.4 lbs.

Starting Weight: 292.0 lbs.
Total Weight Lost: 132.4 lbs.
Starting BMI: 43.2 (Morbidly Obese)
Current BMI: 23.6 (Normal)

Started WW: 25 April 2006
Reached Goal: 15 May 2007
Started Core: 13 June 2007
Reached Lifetime: 26 June 2007

I just don't know what to say this week. I'm down another 0.4 pounds, 9.4 pounds under my goal weight, and officially in the 150s.

Considering I had a mushroom cheesesteak sandwich after weigh in last week, all the food I had at the airshow in Atlantic City, and the goodies in Hershey Park on Sunday, I was definitely expecting to be up this week.

I showed my food journal to my meeting leader and he suggested that I try eating more. I don't know if eating more will work. I think I just need to eat smarter. I had to find a way to eat smarter in order to lose the weight, now I have to find the smart way to maintain the weight. It looks like it just may take a little time to find the right balance.

And I thought maintenance was going to be boring...

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Darn...I know that feeling I'm supposed to be feeling is here somewhere...let me keep looking...I'll find it...oh, there it is...I feel SORRY for you...yeah, that's what I'm supposed to say! HaHa!

Skinny Guy said...

Yeah, I know, I know, it's a tough problem to have, eating all that junk and still losing weight. Trust me, it's a problem that I never imagined that I'd have. I suppose I'll just have to suffer through it...

(Thanks for the smile this morning, Kathy!)

David Dane said...

Let me see, you're down a little under 1/2 of a pound. Hmmm... is there a penalty for going under that goal weight? And, since when is being under what you originally wanted a bad thing? You aren't starving to death here man. You have now got you're instincts in place and you are now eating like you should. Guess what, that's a good thing. (Just my opinion)Try powdered protein drink. If it works for you like it works for me, you will keep up the weight. I am actually gaining weight drinking it. Maybe it's muscle mass as a result of the protein, or it's stopped up plumbing.