Wednesday, September 5, 2007

New Features

I added a few links to the sidebar on the right to give new visitors to Gotta Keep It Off! easy access to a few earlier posts about me, including my "before" and "after" pictures.

I'm also going to start learning a little about CSS templates to see what I can tweak to customize the site a little bit because, well, standard templates can be so boring. If anyone has any tips for customizing Blogger templates or can point me to some tutorials, I'd be grateful!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

I am totally self-taught and seek guidance from my "techy" daughter for really important things...she's way too busy to bother about templates...so I just sit and "play" sometimes and discover new things. I've threatened to hire a high-school student to help me...or maybe my 5 year old grandkids...it seems to be intuitive to them. You should see them with their Mom's I-Phone! I've found my Blogger site to be much more user-friendly than my wordpress dot com site...I just have a terrible time trying to add widgets and pictures to it!!!