Sunday, September 30, 2007

Sports Sunday

Today has been an exciting day, as the Mets lost and the Phillies won, clinching the NL East Pennant. Way to go, Phils! My daughter was lucky enough to be at the game. She'll remember that for a long, long, time.

And in a little while, my Eagles are going to be up against those hated NY Giants up in the Meadowlands. So it's been a big day to watch sports on this beautiful Sunday.

It hasn't been all watching sports, though. In the last four days, I was able to to get in some walking on two of them. Not bad for easing back into things.

Time for me to go get my pregame rituals started, so enjoy your evening, whatever it is you're doing.

3 comments:

TB--Milwaukee said...

My Brewers didn't quite make it. They didn't deserve to either after there fall off after a fast start. Maybe next year...I'll be rooting for whoever plays the Cubs!

Israel said...

dont remind me about dem mets, now the yanks are facing elimination. ugh. oh and the giants play the jets, what twisted sick person did this?

Skinny Guy said...

Well, now that the Phils have been swept, I guess it's football time again. I just hope the Iggles can get back on track...