Thursday, September 27, 2007

Start Me Up

Yesterday I said it was time to get started, and today that's exactly what I did. I made time to get out for a 50 minute walk at a nearby park, and was glad I did. It felt pretty good.

I realize that I need to string a bunch of these together before I can claim to have overcome the inertia I was talking about in that post, but at least I took the first step.

So will your intrepid blogger be able to continue with this latest commitment to regular exercise? That's a darn good question. And I honestly don't know the answer. But that doesn't mean I'm not going to give it my best effort.

So stick around. This ought to be fun!

2 comments:

Jake Silver said...

That's excellent. Most books I've read, like YOU: ON a DIet... recommend walking for 30 min to an hour everyday and then about 3x a week doing something a little more strenuous for 20 min to help your heart and then about 2 or 3 times a week lift some weights or do some kind of resistance. And also stretching or yoga. You are off to a great start!

Kathy said...

One foot in front of the other...good luck, Jack LaLane!