Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Weigh In: Week 72

Last Week: 160.6 lbs.
This Week: 158.8 lbs.
Change: Down 1.8 lbs.

Starting Weight: 292.0 lbs.
Total Weight Lost: 133.2 lbs.
Starting BMI: 43.2 (Morbidly Obese)
Current BMI: 23.4 (Normal)

Started WW: 25 April 2006
Reached Goal: 15 May 2007
Started Core: 13 June 2007
Reached Lifetime: 26 June 2007

Well, I'm back down this week, but I'm not going to worry about it. I've been eating healthy and eating enough, I think that my body is just trying to find some equilibrium after being in losing mode for so long. As long as I feel fine I'm not going to stress over it, especially since I have a checkup with my doc coming up.

But just in case, I ate a nice, fatty, greasy dinner tonight, and I'm going to settle down in a little while to watch Biggest Loser with a cup of coffee and a Tastykake* Coconut Creme Pie. Pretty ironic, wouldn't you say?

* Tastykake is a regional baking company that makes a wide variety of scrumtious treats. Their Coconut Creme Pie just happens to be one of my favorites, and something I haven't enjoyed in a long, long time.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

I think the name of that treat kinda says it all...tasty...cake. I've always said that just once in my life I want to go to the doctor and hear, "Kathy, you've got to gain some weight!"
I feel left out...I think I'm the only blogger who didn't watch "Biggest Loser"...I feel like the uncool kid in school!

Skinny Guy said...

That's ok. In some circles (primarily the keep-turning-left circles) I'm the uncool one because I don't "get" NASCAR. I know, heresy, but what can I say...