Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Weigh In: Week 73 (Unofficial)

Last Week: 158.8 lbs.
This Week: 159.2 lbs. (unofficial)
Change: Up 0.4 lbs.

Starting Weight: 292.0 lbs.
Total Weight Lost: 132.8 lbs.
Starting BMI: 43.2 (Morbidly Obese)
Current BMI: 23.6 (Normal)

Started WW: 25 April 2006
Reached Goal: 15 May 2007
Started Core: 13 June 2007
Reached Lifetime: 26 June 2007

I didn't attend my weekly meeting this evening, mostly due to the fact that I forgot my materials at work, but also because I'm going to start weaning myself from attending the meetings every week.

Since I made lifetime status back in June, I am only required to weigh in at a Weight Watchers meeting once a month. I've been attending every week until now partly because it's free, but also because I wanted to make sure I had a handle on maintenance before I cut back on the meetings.

I think that the last 12 weeks of weigh ins have shown that I'm not having any trouble right now keeping the weight off. I understand that constant vigilance will be needed to make sure I don't begin to backslide; that is one of the reasons I started this blog in the first place.

So tonight's weight is from my bathroom scale, with the time and conditions being as close to my regular meeting conditions as I can make them. I'm satisfied with the reading this week, especially since I've forced myself to start replacing some of the "diet" foods I've been eating with their regular counterparts.

Now to get ready for the coming week...

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Good Luck! I'm sure you'll do well, but I bet they'll miss you at the meetings.

TB--Milwaukee said...

I know it's only a half an hour, but it sure seems long sometimes. Good for you stepping back from the meetings!