Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Weigh In: Week 74 (Unofficial)

Last Week: 159.2 lbs. (unofficial)
This Week: 159.6 lbs. (unofficial)
Change: Up 0.4 lbs.

Starting Weight: 292.0 lbs.
Total Weight Lost: 132.4 lbs.
Starting BMI: 43.2 (Morbidly Obese)
Current BMI: 23.6 (Normal)

Started WW: 25 April 2006
Reached Goal: 15 May 2007
Started Core: 13 June 2007
Reached Lifetime: 26 June 2007

I stopped by my old Weight Watchers at Work meeting for a visit this morning. It was nice to see my former leader Pam (Hi, Pam!) and the other folks there that I knew. Of course, there were some new members there as well. In fact it was a decent sized group, and close to half of those that stayed for the meeting were guys. They're definitely a motivated group and I wish them great success!

I didn't weigh in at this meeting because I had already planned on attending my regular meeting this evening. Unfortunately I had forgotten about another commitment, and since I still haven't mastered the whole "being in two places at the same time" thing, I did an unofficial weigh in at home again this week. I am staying right around the weight range I want to be in, so I just need to continue doing more of the same.

2 comments:

skinnybitch said...

Congratulations on keeping your weight right where you want it! I know just how tough that can be.

-Robin

Skinny Guy said...

Thanks, Robin. Now to see how long I can keep it there...