Monday, October 1, 2007

Weight Loss Blog Roundup #4

It was a busy weekend at Gotta Keep It Off! headquarters, but now that the work week is here it's time to round up my favorite posts found on some of the many weight loss blogs out there on the internet. I hope you find them as interesting as I did.

Israel at Fat Man Unleashed Almost Didn't Workout, But Then...

Rob asks How Important Is Your Drinking Water? over at the Former Fat Guy Blog

Gal over at 60 In 3 helps us make choices when eating out by asking Appetizers, Good Or Bad?

Lily of Lilly Loss Lbs., guest posts at Cranky Fitness: Lily On Procrastination

JackSprat.net
's Jonathan comes up with a workable solution when traveling. Read about his Best Laid Plans...

TB gives us his Weight Loss Resume at TB's Journey

That's it for the roundup this time. Have a great week!

1 comment:

TB--Milwaukee said...

I love your round-up. The best of the blogs. Sometimes I don't get to catch everything so I appreciate your roundup.