Monday, October 15, 2007

Weight Loss Blog Roundup #6

Do you think I waited long enough to post the Roundup this week? Fortunately I'm a little more punctual at work! Without further ado, let's get to it:

This week I decided to do a Guys Only roundup. Don't worry ladies, it will be your turn next week.

Over at Ralph's RightSizingAmerica blog, he discusses the results of a poll and asks, "Best Fast Food Or Worst?"

Guess How Much I Weigh is a new addition to the Roundup, and Tony lets us in on His 5K Plan.

In his post I WANT DESSERT!, TB of TB's Journey talks about his longing for a real dessert.

In this weight loss adventure, acknowledging our failures is just as important as celebrating our successes. John of John Is Fit knows that when he says he Needs To Do Better.

Jonathan says If You Believe It, It's True over at Jack-Sprat.net.

Finally, Gal gives us a quick fix at 60 In 3 with The Quick Guide to Losing Belly Fat. Or does he?

Next week: An all ladies Roundup! Stay tuned!

2 comments:

Tony said...

Thanks for the shout out Skinny Guy. I'm really glad it led me to your site. It's nice to see what I have to look forward to if I can keep this up.

Skinny Guy said...

Thanks for stopping by, Tony. Good luck with keeping it up!