Monday, October 22, 2007

Weight Loss Blog Roundup #7

As promised, this week's roundup features the ladies. We even have two blogs that make their debut appearance on the Roundup. I hope everyone enjoys these posts as much as I have.

R.E. of A Healthy Path shares her thoughts on one of my own bad habits, Big Bites.

Weightwachen.com's Roni is ranting about Overeating, Cycles, & Binges.

The gulf between medicine and public health has Robin thinking about doctors and patients over at CR - Getting and staying skinny the healthy way.

Kathy Calculates: Weight Loss features a post all about Moderation. Thanks, Kathy!

What's in your head? Dinah Soar tells you that The Fat Is In Your Head in her Diary of a Not So Mad Housewife

To wrap things up, Crabby McSlacker talks about one of my favorite foods over at Cranky Fitness. Garlic: Stinky but Stupendous talks all about the pros and cons of that wonderful bulb.

That's all for this week. Be on the lookout for Roundup #8 sometime next Monday.

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Thanks for including me in that great list of bloggers, Lonnie. Always proud to be on your list.

R.E. said...

Thanks, Skinny Guy, for mentioning A Healthy Path. The link is much appreciated. Congratulations on all your terrific success. I'm hoping (and working) to be one of those who keep all the weight off.

I'd like to invite you, and any of your visiting bloggers to join Writing Healthy, a top list for folks sharing their weight loss stories. My goal with Writing Healthy is to share motivation, healthy thoughts, and diet tips from bloggers across the web working on weight loss. (And bring more visitors to all our blogs!)

Best regards,
R.E.

Skinny Guy said...

Kathy, I couldn't include you if you didn't keep writing great posts!

R.E., you're quite welcome, and thank you. Good luck with your efforts! I will check out your link.