Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

Despite having to put a new fuel pump on my car yesterday, I have very much to be thankful for today. My family is home and safe, I'm in the best health of my life, we have a roof over our head and food in the cupboard, and all kinds of other things that get taken for granted every day.

So to everyone who visits the blog I just want to wish you a happy and healthy Thanksgiving and hope that you also have plenty to give thanks for.

The turkey is in the oven, football will be starting soon and this is probably the last time I'll be on the computer for the day, so enjoy yourselves and have a great holiday!

4 comments:

Kathy said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Skinny!

skinnybitch said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

Jake Silver said...

happy TG 2 u as well.

Skinny Guy said...

Thanks, everyone, and a belated Happy Thanksgiving right back atchas!