Friday, November 2, 2007

Some Time To Recharge

Everyone needs to take some time off every once in a while. Whether it's for a physical or mental break, when you come back you feel much better equipped to deal with the things you need to deal with.

That's why I'm taking the weekend off. No blogging, no web sites, no email. I'm just going to take some time away from the computer and relax. Well, relax as much as my wonderful wife will allow.

So don't expect to see me around these parts until Monday, but don't be surprised if I make it a three day weekend since my Eagles are playing the Cowboys Sunday night which means I'll probably be up past my bedtime. Again.

Before I go, I just wanted to mention that two friends of Gotta Keep It Off! are finalists for the 2007 Weblog Awards.

John from John Is Fit is a finalist in the Best Medical/Health Issues Blog category.

Israel from Fat Man Unleashed is a finalist in the Best of the Rest of the Blogs (8751+) category.

Both of these blogs are great reads and if you feel the same way, head on over via the above links and vote for them. You can vote once every 24 hour period, but act soon before the polls close on November 8, 2007.

Good luck, guys!

4 comments:

Kathy said...

Enjoy your weekend...It's Texas Motor Speedway for me...Boogity...Boogity...Boogity!!!

Israel said...

go giants. oops, its their bye week. i mean go eagles, cowboys are overrated!

thanks for the love.

john - from fat to fit said...

Taking a weekend off is a great idea, have fun!

Skinny Guy said...

Thanks, everyone. I actually did have a great weekend, even though I did cheat a bit and spent a little time on the computer. What can I say? I'm addicted!

And the less said about the Eagles right now, the better...