Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Weigh In: Week 81

Last Week: 159.6 lbs.
This Week: 160.8 lbs.
Change: Up 1.2 lbs.

Starting Weight: 292.0 lbs.
Total Weight Lost: 131.2 lbs.
Starting BMI: 43.2 (Morbidly Obese)
Current BMI: 23.8 (Normal)

Started WW: 25 April 2006
Reached Goal: 15 May 2007
Started Core: 13 June 2007
Reached Lifetime: 26 June 2007

Things have been slightly hectic over here since the weekend. As a result, I missed posting yesterday's blog roundup and was barely able to get this weigh in posted tonight. I guess that's what happens when posting to your blog isn't the only thing you have to worry about!

As expected, my weight is up a bit this week after the wedding Friday night and the football party on Sunday. Even so, I'm still far enough below my goal weight that I needn't worry. Now it's into the home stretch leading to the Thanksgiving weekend. I'm actually looking forward to it. How about you?

3 comments:

Kathy said...

I am looking forward to Thanksgiving. I won't have control of the menu so I'm going to use my "Savor...don't stuff" technique and enjoy the smells, the family, and then the turkey(core)and little samplings of the rest. At least I only have one dinner to deal with and not the round of dinners some have to face.

TB--Milwaukee said...

I love Thanksgiving. What's better than a day to sit and relax and watch the Pack beat the Lions.

Glad I had one feast already and won't have to do the two in one day that I have sometimes in the past.

Jake Silver said...

Yes TG will be fun.