Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Weigh In: Week 82

Last Week: 160.8 lbs.
This Week: 159.8 lbs.
Change: Down 1.0 lbs.

Starting Weight: 292.0 lbs.
Total Weight Lost: 132.2 lbs.
Starting BMI: 43.2 (Morbidly Obese)
Current BMI: 23.6 (Normal)

Started WW: 25 April 2006
Reached Goal: 15 May 2007
Started Core: 13 June 2007
Reached Lifetime: 26 June 2007

I'm down a pound this week, but the week ahead is going to be a bit of a challenge. Normally, our Thanksgiving dinner on Thursday would have been manageable enough since dinner will be at home and totally under our control. The one thing that isn't under our control right now involves a car that refuses to move under its own power. Of course, it chose to exhibit this behavior at a most inconvenient time.

Plenty of holiday food plus added stress from dealing with an unexpected car repair could lead to problems if I let it, but I'm going to do my best to avoid going crazy this week. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Darn car!!! I guess pushing it or walking everywhere could be good for some AP's!!!
At least your sewer didn't back up!!!

TB--Milwaukee said...

It all seems to happen at the most inconvenient times.

I second the sewer! Thanks for the reminder!

Skinny Guy said...

Turned out to be a bad fuel pump, so between that and a few other things I had them do while it was in, it was almost $800. Not exactly what I wanted to shell out right before the holiday season, but you gotta do what you gotta do...

Have a great holiday!