Monday, December 31, 2007

New Year's Rockin' Eve

Well, hardly Rockin', but it'll have to do...

I've been pretty occupied since my last post with holiday visiting, events to attend and various and sundry ordinary things. Thank goodness that things will soon be getting back to normal very shortly. Until then, we have our traditional early New Year's Eve dinner out and a lazy New Year's Day at home.

I hope everyone has a wonderful start to the coming new year and that you do your best to get what you want out of it!

4 comments:

David Dane said...

Back at you Skinny Guy on the Happy New Year for you and the folks you love.

Kathy said...

Thanks so much...I know we'll all do well in 2008 and I appreciate you being there with me all this year. It really helped. And thanks for the well wishes for Mikey...he needs all of them he can get! lol

TB--Milwaukee said...

Happy New Year! Here's to another year of maintenance!

Dinah Soar said...

Happy New Year!