Saturday, December 22, 2007

Rockin' Around The Shopping Mall

I was out all day today with the Mrs., taking care of her last minute stuff. Which means my last minute stuff has to wait until tomorrow. Such is life...

In the meantime, here's some Christmas fun for you from OfficeMax. It's just a bunch of silly holiday games, including the popular "Elf Yourself." Have a ball!

PS The chances are pretty good that I won't get back to any serious posting until after the holidays. Not to worry, though. I'll still try to find something to keep you occupied.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

My grandkids would have loved the dancing Santa yesterday. We went to You Tube and watched a lot of Christmas song videos...they had a ball with that.Their Mom had already done the Elf Family for them.

Watch your step in the Mall...I hear it's a jungle out there.

Skinny Guy said...

Didn't have to go anywhere near the mall today, something I'm very grateful for.

Now it's nothing but wrapping gifts, Christmas movies and no sugar added hot chocolate!