Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Weigh In: Week 86

Last Week: 160.8 lbs.
This Week: 159.6 lbs.
Change: Down 1.2 lbs.

Starting Weight: 292.0 lbs.
Total Weight Lost: 132.4 lbs.
Starting BMI: 43.2 (Morbidly Obese)
Current BMI: 23.6 (Normal)

Started WW: 25 April 2006
Reached Goal: 15 May 2007
Started Core: 13 June 2007
Reached Lifetime: 26 June 2007

First off, I'd just like to say hello to anyone from my local WW meeting who is stopping by looking for the recipe I mentioned at the meeting tonight. Just click here and you're all set! I whipped it up at the beginning of the football season to help me get my wing fix while watching the games. Please feel free to stick around and enjoy the rest of the site while you're here.

Looks like I'm hanging in there, staying in that two to three pound zone that I've been in since hitting lifetime. The longer I do this the more it seems possible to keep right on doing it. Although I have to admit, I'm getting a little tired of having these staring contests with those Christmas cookies! Sooner or later, I'm bound to blink, and that can only lead to trouble.

3 comments:

TB--Milwaukee said...

Never thought of having a staring contest with the cookies. Good idea!

Dinah Soar said...

I have trouble with cookies too...especially hot ones just taken out of the oven....I try to eat them at the mall or Subway where I can just buy one or two and be done.

Way to go on loosing this time of year and in maintenance!

Kathy said...

You are so funny! As Hubby would say, "You ought to be on stage...there's one leaving in 10 minutes!" lol