Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Fair Warning

Sometime between now and Easter I'm trying to fit in Nervous Breakdown Number One. After a short break I should be well on my way to Nervous Breakdown Number Two by Memorial Day weekend. I should be able to make it through the summer without a problem, with only a small blip near the end of August.

Seriously, those projects I mentioned a couple weeks ago are beginning to demand my attention. As deadlines loom, it's quite possible I may go into hermit mode and may be out of touch for longer than usual. If it looks like that may happen, I'll do my best to send up an occasional flare, just you let you know all is well.

When going through the calendar to schedule my breakdowns, I happened to notice that the end of this month marks seven months that I've been able to maintain my weight loss! It doesn't seem as though it's been that long, especially since I've only been concentrating on staying on track a day at a time, but the days do add up when you string them all together.

I've also been happy with my progress on The Count. I only missed two days with the snooze alarm, and I'm up to 23 pushups every morning and really starting to notice a physical difference in my upper body.

The Count: Snooze = +25, Push-Ups = +29

2 comments:

Caroline said...

You had me laughing so hard! I really like the idea of scheduling breakdowns. I might have to try that!

Skinny Guy said...

Yeah, it just so happens that those scheduled breakdowns coincide with the deadlines for those projects I mentioned. That way I get a little vacation that's covered by my health insurance! (Don't I wish...)