Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Life Does Get In The Way Sometimes

As I mentioned in yesterday's post, things have been getting a little busy for me lately. There are lots of projects in the works, some of them with deadlines that are already too close for comfort.

In order to give myself plenty of time to work on these projects while at the same time making sure this blog is well fed and cared for, I've decide to structure my blogging time a little more formally.

In other words, for at least the next few months I'll only be posting on Sundays, Tuesdays, and Fridays. That should give me the time I need to take care of the Real Life™ stuff without denying the rest of you the wit and wisdom you've come to expect from yours truly.

There isn't going to be a weigh in post tonight because one of the looming deadlines I had to take care of was moving my daughter back to her campus dorm room tonight. And I've been toying with the idea of not weighing in again until next month, as per WW requirements for lifetime members.

Now that it's officially past my bedtime, I'll just wrap things up with the latest edition of The Count. As of today it stands at +11 for No Snooze Alarm and +15 for Pushups. I've actually gone without missing my morning pushups since I started doing them on December 26th. And getting up on the first alarm has given me enough time to get to work and have a nice leisurely breakfast every day.

The Count: Snooze = +11, Push-Ups = +15

3 comments:

Kathy said...

We'll just have to be satisfied waving at you as you "drive by", I guess! You workaholic, you!

Dinah Soar said...

It's great you have such a full and busy life....I'm wondering...are you more active now than prior to your weight loss?..how has your activity level been impacted?

Veronika said...

That's great I need a bout 45 minutes to be "nice" enough to say something. I'm not a morning person and don't like to talk in the monring either...