Friday, February 1, 2008

The Count: January 2008 Update

After committing to begin some new habits on January 1st, I wanted to bring everyone up to date.

The Snooze: I actually managed to get out of bed and stay out of bed on the first ring of the alarm clock 28 times out of 31 in January for a 90% success rate. I've used the extra time in the mornings to help with the other component of the Count, and to get to work a little earlier so I have time to relax with my breakfast instead of rushing through it.

Pushups: I had a fantastic month staying on track with my pushup routine! I started the month doing 10 pushups a day as soon as I got out of bed. Now I'm up to 25 daily pushups, with a total of 505 pushups for the month. And I didn't miss a day!

February: I'm going to continue with the Count in February, with a goal of 100% compliance for the month. I'm also going to add squats to my morning routine, although I won't being tracking them in the Count. I think it's safe to say that if I'm doing the pushups, I'm also doing the squats.

The Count: Snooze = +26, Push-Ups = +32

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Careful...they'll be trying to recruit you into the Army!!!