Sunday, February 24, 2008

Life, The Universe And Almost Everything

These are the things that have been keeping me from posting lately. All is well, just incredibly jam-packed with lots of the things I talked about before, as well as another log or two to throw on the fire. Note to self: There is a wonderful word in the dictionary that comes in handy every now and then: NO!

Fortunately, my healthy eating habits and daily exercise, such that it is, are probably the only things that are keeping me sane right now. I make allowances when I need to, but for the most part I've been able to stay on the straight and narrow.

I can't make any promises about my posting/commenting schedule since the next 14 days are filled with deadlines, but I'll try to sneak in when I can. In the mean time, please take care of yourselves!

The Count: Snooze = +47, Push-Ups = +55

4 comments:

Kathy said...

Hey, Skinny! Take time to stop and smell the roses...or the popcorn...or something! Glad you're doing well and good luck with all those deadlines!

TB--Milwaukee said...

You're lifetime. You really only need to check in once a month, but we'd appreciate more often ;)

skinnybitch said...

Hi Skinny Guy,

Glad to hear all's well with you despite the stress of so many deadlines. Try not to drive yourself too hard. I'll be looking forward to reading your posts once things settle down a bit.

Take care,
R

Skinny Guy said...

Thanks, everyone. Being a volunteer parent for a high school student athlete is an absolute time suck. Most of you parents out there know (or will know) what I'm talking about. Things will get back to normal eventually...