Monday, April 21, 2008

A Line In The Sand

In my last post 29 days ago I said that I didn't know when I would get back to my healthy eating, my exercise or my blogging. Now I know. That day is today, and I've drawn a figurative line in the sand, one that I will not cross.

There have been some casualties during my absence, The Count being among them. But I haven't been totally out of control. I'm still under my goal weight, if only by a thread. I'll know for sure when I weigh in tomorrow night.

In the mean time, I'm done with the decidedly unhealthy eating that I've been allowing myself to indulge in and I'm dusting off the blogging cobwebs beginning with this post. As always, the most difficult aspect will be getting back into the exercise habit, but I've painted myself into a corner in that regard. More on that later in the week.

For now, I'm happy to be back to my healthier habits which include blogging, the New York Times notwithstanding.

5 comments:

Kathy said...

Skinny...you are a mind reader! I was 30 seconds away from sending up a flare. I was hoping it wouldn't be too foggy for you to see it in NJ or that another aftershock here in Indy wouldn't set it off course! You are missed in blogworld, my friend! Now get yer butt back to the keyboard!!!

HappyBlogChick said...

Welcome back!

Andrew is getting fit said...

Good to see you back and on track!

skinnybitch said...

Hey there, Skinny!
Glad you're back!

Skinny Guy said...

Thanks, everyone, it's great to be back.