Monday, June 9, 2008

Another Half-Assed Contest

It seems that I'm not the only one holding a contest this month. Jennette Fulda, a.k.a The Pasta Queen is celebrating the release of her new book Half-Assed: A Weight-Loss Memoir with a contest on her blog Half Of Me.

Since she decided to hold the contest before I got a chance to get to the library to check out a copy of her book, I decided to enter her contest in the hope of scoring a free autographed copy.

Here is a video that Jennette made to promote her book and also doubles as my contest entry:










You can also read about the contest at her blog using this link.

If you've never been to Half Of Me before, it's a great read. I subscribed almost immediately after I found it and haven't missed a post yet. Do yourself a favor and make it one of your regular stops as you surf the web.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

She was so smart to get those pictures cause they sure make for a great visual! She's somethin' else!

Skinny Guy said...

I'm lucky that I remembered to take my "before" picture at all! There are a few progress pictures, but I didn't take them on a consistent basis.

She has a great site that I enjoy reading.