Tuesday, June 17, 2008

B2BBC: Day 0, What's The Deal?

I introduced the concept of the Back To Basics Boot Camp, or B2BBC, last week and told you why I felt I needed it. Now it's time to lay out the details. In other words, what exactly the B2BBC is and how I intend to follow it.

Simply stated, the B2BBC will be a daily examination of 16 different healthy habits and my attempt to re-establish them as priorities in my life once again. Each day from June 18th through July 3rd, I intend to post about one of the healthy habits that helped with my weight loss and maintenance success. I will also concentrate on strengthening my commitment to each of those healthy habits.

I'm hoping that by reinforcing these healthy habits it will become more difficult to backslide into those unhealthy ones that have been sneaking back into my life lately.

So that's the Back To Basics Boot Camp in a nutshell. It should make for an interesting two and a half weeks. I can't wait to see how it turns out!

Don't forget to enter the GKIO! Birthday Contest!

4 comments:

Kathy said...

Great plan!

Andrew is getting fit said...

I look forward to reading those posts.

Skinny Guy said...

Well, I'm back from my trip and the Boot Camp is under way! I think I'm just as curious as everyone else to see how this works out...

Sis Rubz said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.