Friday, June 27, 2008

B2BBC: Day 9 Update

It's a been a few days since my last update, and between some computer issues and lots of busy-ness going on, I think I needed today's motivation topic as much as anyone today. Thank goodness for the Old Philosopher's sage advice!

Since my last update I did register for the 5K race I'll be participating in one week from today on July 4th! My training for the race has been horrible, so it's very likely that I'll be walking more than running, but it's all about finishing the race. As long as I cross the finish line, I'll be content.

I fared a little better continuing the Hundred Push-Up challenge, completing Week 2 Day 1 on Wednesday with sets of 12, 12, 9, 7 and 11 (10 minimum) push-ups. Today I finished Week 2 Day 2 with sets of 16, 13, 11, 11 and 17 (15 minimum). I didn't have quite as much trouble with them today as I did on Wednesday, so I must be getting a little stronger.

That's all for tonight's update. See you next time!

2 comments:

Andrew is getting fit said...

You'll love the 5K!

skinnybitch said...

Hey there, Skinny.

Sorry I haven't been by for a while. Thanks for all your comments over on my blog.

It sounds like you're back on track and doing well. Good luck with the 5K!