Monday, June 16, 2008

Keeping It Off: Year One

I've been on an incredible journey for almost 26 months now, and for the last 12, I've invited you all to share that journey with me. Today, Gotta Keep It Off! celebrates its first birthday, and I'd like to thank everyone who's ever visited this blog for taking the time to read my words.

I've never considered myself a writer, although throughout my life I've always found myself involved with one writing project or another. But if I stop to think about it, 190 posts over the last 365 days tells a different story. Whether I believe it or not, I am a writer. Who would have known?

So again, I thank you all for sharing the last year with me and invite you to stick around a little longer, even if it's only to enter the occasional contest.

Speaking of which, in the current contest I'm asking everyone to tell me their favorite post from the last year. I think it's only fair that I should do the same. So here, in chronological order, are some of my favorite posts...


And here is a special bonus post, Flights Of Fancy, because I had such a blast flying around in my buddy's plane!

3 comments:

Andrew is getting fit said...

The $64 000 question is my new favourite post!

TB--Milwaukee said...

Happy Anniversary! Thanks for continuing to be an inspiration. You are definitely a writer.

Skinny Guy said...

Thanks, guys. I think that keeping this blog going has helped me keep the weight off, and that keeping the weight off has helped me keep this blog going...