Thursday, June 5, 2008

A Month-Long Party!

June is a special month at Gotta Keep It Off Headquarters. Not only does this blog turn a year old in June, but I'll also be celebrating my first anniversary of becoming a "Lifetime" member of WeightWatchers towards the end of the month.

I'm hoping to use these anniversaries as opportunities to re-energize my goals and, in the process, build a better blog for me and for you. The first announcement will come sometime this weekend, probably on Sunday.

Until then, take a minute to check out this post over at Mark's Daily Apple. It deals with what Mark calls The Primal Blueprint, which is his interpretation of how the lifestyle of Grog the caveman can be a guide to living a fit, healthy lifestyle in this age of fast food and sedentary living. It's an article well worth your time.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Just as I start to wonder, "Where's Skinny?", there you are in my reader. Can't wait to see what you're up to with the blog!