As I already mentioned, Gotta Keep It Off! turns one year old this month. To celebrate, I'm going to be holding a little contest. It begins today and it will run until the end of the month.
All you need to do is leave a comment on this post and tell me about your favorite post on Gotta Keep It Off! If you need to jog your memory, you can peruse the archives using the sidebar widget to the right. That's all there is to it!
One lucky commenter, chosen at random, will win two very nice prizes. The Omnivore's Dilemma: A Natural History of Four Meals and In Defense of Food: An Eater's Manifesto are two books written by Michael Pollan that examine the food we eat, the industry that surrounds it and the questions we should be asking. If your comment is selected, you will receive both books!
Now, here are the contest details:
- The contest begins on June 8, 2008 and closes at 11:59 Eastern Daylight Time on June 30, 2008.
- If you can read this post, you are eligible to enter.
- To qualify, your comment must specify your favorite post published on Gotta Keep It Off! One comment per person, please.
- The winner will be chosen at random from all the qualifying comments and will be announced as soon as possible after they are selected.
- The prizes are the two books by Michael Pollan mentioned above and will be won by the selected commenter.
So start combing through the archives and tell me about your favorite posts!