Wednesday, July 2, 2008

On Hiatus

Sometimes life just throws stuff at you so fast that you feel like you're in a never-ending game of dodge ball. Sometimes it's little stuff, sometimes it's not.

Since this past weekend, I've been playing professional dodge ball, and something had to give. Unfortunately, this blog is one of the things that had to give.

I am not abandoning the blog or my healthy habits. When I feel as though I'm able to come back, I will. I do not know how long it will take, but once the things I need to take care of have been put where they belong, you can bet that I'll be back.

In the mean time, I may pop in for an occasional look-see, just to make sure no one's rearranging the furniture in my absence, so no one better get any ideas!

Until I get back, just remember: No matter how bad things get, the chances are pretty good that there are least a billion people on this planet that are probably having a worse day than you are...

4 comments:

john - from fat to fit said...

Good luck to you, sir!

Kathy said...

The blog world is so much emptier when you're not around, Skinny...but do what you must and wave from your passing car occasionally...ok?

Kathy said...

Hey, Skinny!!! Buzzing your neighborhood and wanted to make sure there were no newspapers in the driveway!!!

new*me said...

I think we all need a break from things in our lives from time to time. Last week I was ready to skip town and head for the hills ALONE.........leaving my 4 kids and hubby behind. Enjoy the break :)