Sunday, July 20, 2008

Well Howdy!

Looks like I'll be able to get back into my blogging habit now that things have lightened up a bit on the home front.

I'm not going to be able to pick up right where I left off, although I do eventually want to get around to finishing the Back to Basics Boot Camp. Also, the same things that kept me from blogging left me unable to participate in the 5K I had signed up for. I was disappointed to say the least, but there will always be another 5K out there somewhere.

My hiatus also interrupted my participation in the Hundred Push Up Challenge, so now that I'm back, I decided to restart that today with my initial test. Tomorrow I will begin Week One, and this time I intend to finish!

Thanks to everyone who kept an eye on the place while I was gone. I'll be making the rounds and visiting your blogs as the week progresses. There's a lot of catching up to do!

3 comments:

Andrew is getting fit said...

Welcome back. :)

Kathy said...

Happy to have you back!

TB--Milwaukee said...

Always nice to see you back around.