Sunday, August 17, 2008

The Fatal Flaw

I think I've discovered a fatal flaw in the Hundred Push Up challenge that I've been participating in. Once I tell you about this flaw, I believe that you'll agree with me regarding the magnitude of the flaw and how it puts a serious dent in anyone's ability to complete the challenge.

It seems that in order to complete the challenge properly, you have to remember to do the push ups!!!

Sheesh! I was scheduled to do Day Two of Week Four on Friday, but I plain old forgot to do them. While it's true that I've been preoccupied with a few things including my new toy, which I'll get to in a moment, I really should have been able to remember to knock them out.

In order to get back on track, I've decided to just start Week Four over again, beginning tomorrow. I'll have a challenge towards the end of the week since we'll be on the road, but I'm going to do my best to get those push ups done.

Now on to my new toy. I have an old point and shoot digital camera that I received as a gift a while back. It was ok, but lacked a few features for taking the kinds of pictures that I like to take. This camera finally started acting up, and with our road trip coming up this week, I decided to upgrade.

I now have a Fujifilm FinePix S700 digital camera. It's definitely a step up from my last camera and even though I haven't had a chance to play with it too much yet, I'm happy with it so far. I'll be sure to post some samples after we get back from Massachusetts next week.

4 comments:

Andrew is getting fit said...

That does seem to be a pretty major flaw in the program eh!

Kathy said...

I've never been good at it, but I certainly appreciate good photography. But the best thing I ever did was buy my digital. I've had so much fun with it.

john - from fat to fit said...

lol, I'm in exactly the same boat. I made it to week 5 but I think I got psyched out with how hard it was goign to be. I'm going to have to go back to Week 4 myself.

TB--Milwaukee said...

I haven't forgotten, more neglected. It is a flaw!