Monday, August 4, 2008

Missed It By That Much...

I started Week Three of the Hundred Push Up Challenge today and came very close to completing the required sets. Day One asks you to complete sets of 25, 17, 17, 15 and 25+ push ups. Unfortunately I came up just 3 reps short in the last set, managing to complete only 22 push ups before my arms gave out.


My plan is to continue to attempt Day One of Week Three until it's done, then continue from there. It sounds like a reasonable plan of attack for now. In the mean time, I need to cut this post short so that I can attend to some items on my "honey-do" list before I turn in for the night. I've been living the bachelor's life while everyone else in the house has gone to the shore for a few days and need to make sure I don't leave any incriminating evidence in plain view...

3 comments:

Andrew is getting fit said...

Week 03 is a big jump over week 02. Same with week 05 over week 04.

But we'll get there! One day at a time.

TB--Milwaukee said...

I'm stuck there too.

Skinny Guy said...

Yeah, it's a tough transition, but I'm pushing through...