Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Facing The Music

It's humbling to realize how out of touch I've been over the last six weeks. Not only have I been out of touch with the blogging world, but I've also been out of touch with myself. I've blogged before about how busy my life is, but that's nothing more than an excuse.

I've used this excuse of "being busy" to let myself stop paying attention to many things. My good eating habits, my exercise and my blogging have taken a back seat to "being busy" and I can't allow it to continue.

So tonight I will be facing the music, returning to my first Weight Watchers meeting since the middle of August. I can tell you with certainty that I'm over my WW goal by a noticeable amount, but I'm taking steps to get myself back in the game.

It looks like I'll be adding "Taking care of myself" back to the top of my "busy" list. I'll also be working on getting my blogging mojo back to where it was as well.

Time to get started!

2 comments:

TB--Milwaukee said...

Shall I sing?

Glad you're catching yourself before it gets out of hand.

Skinny Guy said...

Only if you don't mind singing about the demise of your Brewers at the hands of my Phillies! :-O

I'm glad I'm getting back on track too. I really felt the difference with just the little bit I went off the rails...