Sunday, November 23, 2008

Out From Under My Rock

I'm finally back from my self-imposed exile and ready to get going again. Thanks for the comments from everyone checking in and wondering where I was. Unfortunately my life took a turn towards the insanely busy and something had to give, and the blog turned out to be that something.

I've learned a lot while dealing with everything that's been going on and I intend to share some of that with you over the next few weeks. I think the most important thing I learned is that even when so many things are out of control, there are some things that are in your control.

Just so you know what to expect, I'll be on the road early this week which means I won't be posting again until after the Thanksgiving holiday. I then hope to get back into my routine of posting and visiting other blogs out there. I know I've missed out on a lot of terrific reading and hope to catch up soon.

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

6 comments:

Kathy said...

Gobble...Gobble...Gobble!!! On second thought, I may limit that to just one Gobble in honor of WW!!! Enjoy the holiday!

David Dane said...

Happy Thanks Giving Skinny guy. Some of us wondered if you slipped off the wagon... Just teasing....

Skinny Guy said...

I hope you guys enjoy your holiday as well! We all have plenty to be thankful for!

john - from fat to fit said...

Glad to see you made it out from under the rock!

skinnybitch said...

Hey Skinny Guy,

Glad you're back! We missed you.

Robin

Skinny Guy said...

John & Robin, thanks for checking in. I missed you guys as well, but now it's back to business!