Sunday, January 4, 2009

Happy New Year!

Even though 2009 started several days ago, the new year didn't start for me until this morning. Now that all the holiday parties are over and my clothes are stretched to the bursting point, it's time to begin anew.

I know I've said I'm going to restart my healthy habits multiple times over the last few months, when I've decided to post at all. I realize that asking you to believe me again may be asking a bit much. To be honest, I won't believe it until I see it either. All I can say is that this time feels different, and that I plan on posting more details as the week progresses.

Time will tell.

In other news, I am also contemplating some changes to the blog. Besides being badly in need of a face lift, I'm tinkering with the idea of switching platforms and possibly moving it to its own web site. It won't happen overnight, but it will happen.

I have also jumped on the Twitter bandwagon. If anyone is interested, you can check out my profile here.

3 comments:

Andrew is getting fit said...

New years is always good for getting back on the bandwagon!

Kathy said...

I'm sure you have maintained the majority of those new habits you developed and a little tweaking will have you right back where you want to be. We all do this one day at a time and one meal at a time.

Skinny Guy said...

Andrew, I couldn't agree more!

Kathy, for the last two months (or maybe more) all bets have been off. But now I'm getting back and heading in the right direction. For real, this time! :)