Saturday, March 29, 2014

Gotta Keep It Off! Has Moved

It's hard to believe that it's been over 4 years since I've posted here.

In that last post, I talked about changes. Changes in my approach losing the weight that I regained and how I planned to keep it off, and changes to this blog.

It took quite a while, but now those changes are taking effect. As of March 19th, 2014, Gotta Keep It Off! version 2.0 has launched at http://gkio2.fuddster.com. Right now it is sharing room with my main website, but I hope to grow it to its own site soon.

I've also finally got off my duff and have started my weight loss regimen again. This time I'm back in the zone and I plan on seeing it through.

I've also resurrected my Twitter account and plan on exploring Google+ and other social media as well.

I'd like to invite you all to come check out the new site and tell me what you think. I've been away long enough!

Gotta Keep It Off! version 1.0 (this site) will stay up as long as Google keeps Blogger running.

No comments: